TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our website. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully.
BY USING THE SITE AND/OR CLICKING THE "I AGREE" BUTTON, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS. THE MOST CURRENT VERSION OF THE TERMS, WHICH SUPERSEDES ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS, CAN BE REVIEWED BY GOING TO https://velocityclinicaltrials.com/termsofuse VELOCITY CLINICAL RESEARCH, INC., RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TERMS AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
- Agreement. This Term of Use agreement ("the "Agreement") specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of www.Velocityclinicaltrials.com and/or www.VelocityClinicaltrials.eu and any associated subdomains (the "Site(s)") and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Velocity Clinical Research, Inc. (“Website Owner”) upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at www.VelocityClinicalTrials.com/termsofuse . Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Velocity Clinical Research, Inc., or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
- Children Under the Age of 16. Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trademarks. Velocity Clinical Research, Inc., and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Velocity Clinical Research, Inc. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Site Use. Velocity Clinical Research, Inc., grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of Velocity Clinical Research, Inc. and Velocity Clinical Research, Inc., may terminate your use of this website at any time.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Velocity Clinical Research, Inc., and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. VELOCITY CLINICAL RESEARCH, INC., DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Arbitration; Waiver of Class Action and Consolidation of Claims. Subject to any exceptions set forth herein, the parties hereby agree that any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement (including without limitation the suspension, termination, material breach, and/or validity hereof) (a “Dispute”) shall be submitted to mandatory final and binding arbitration (“Arbitration”) before the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its arbitration rules, before a tribunal of one (1) arbitrator (the “Tribunal”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, each party waives the right to arbitrate any Dispute as a class action, either as a member or a representative. Class arbitration (including the presiding over any form of a representative or class proceeding) and the consolidation of claims made by more than one plaintiff are both expressly prohibited. The parties hereby agree to arbitrate any Dispute solely on an individual basis. The arbitrator(s) shall have no authority to consider or resolve any claim or issue any relief on any basis other than an individual basis, and shall not do so on a class or collective action basis. Each party shall bear one half (1/2) the cost of the arbitration proceeding. The arbitrator will apply the substantive law (and the law of remedies, if applicable) of the State of North Carolina without reference to its internal conflicts of laws principles, and will be without power to apply any different substantive law. The arbitrator will render an award and a written opinion in support thereof. Such award shall include the costs related to the arbitration and reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses to the prevailing party.
- Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Brandi Lang, CLO, who can be reached as follows:
300 E Main Street, Suite 300
Durham, NC 27701
By E-mail: email@example.com
- Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of North Carolina, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and Velocity Clinical Research, Inc., or its affiliates.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver. The failure of Site to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Site must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Site.
- Termination. Velocity Clinical Research, Inc., may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
- Contact Information.
Velocity Clinical Research, Inc.
300 E Main Street, Suite 300
Durham, NC 27701